Yin Yoga Training (60h)
The Yin Yoga training modules are designed to deepen your practice and approach the basic theory behind this style of yoga.
Module 1 + 2
These modules focus on the basics of Yin Yoga and are complementary to each other.
In the first module we will see:
1. The fundamentals of theory and practice of Yin Yoga: by the end of this module you will have achieved the necessary knowledge and practice to fully understand this style of yoga, what kind of tissues it stimulates and how and its objectives and benefits.
2. Functional anatomy of the lower part of the body: you will be given clear anatomic guidelines to be able to know how to practice as well as to analyze the purposes of the postures and how to adjust them correctly.
In the second complementary module we will see:
1. Functional anatomy of the upper part of the body: we will complete the previous module going in detail through the anatomy of the upper part of the body applied to Yin Yoga. You will get to know which postures work on this area of the body, their purposes and how to adjust them correctly.
By the end of this module you will have the necessary knowledge to be able to analyze both the functionality and the anatomy of 30 postures and how to adjust and practice them in a beneficial way.
2. Introduction to the energetic aspects of Yin Yoga: Yin Yoga particularly stimulates the connective tissues, which are the great energy conductors of our body. In this module we will see how energy flows through the connective tissues and what are the main studies on the subject. We will introduce the 12 main Meridians, the Yin*Yang theory and the 5 elements, and we will see how it applies to the practice of Yin Yoga. With the special cooperation of a specialist of traditional Chinese medicine MTC
Every day there will be a 20 minutes meditation and a guided Yin Yoga practice of 1.5 hours.
Dates and Schedule
Module 1+2: 5-6 October y 10-11 November of 2019
Schedule: Saturday and Sunday from 9:15sm to 1:15pm and from 2:30pm to 7:30pm. Total 20h every weekend.
The third module is addressed to those people who are particularly interested in “how to adjust” and “how to sequence” and it is especially useful to teachers who want to give Yin Yoga classes although also recommended to those who want to deepen their auto practice.
In the previous modules we saw the basics of Yin, the anatomy applied to the postures and the energetic view related to the practice and based on MTC (the Yin*Yang theory, the 5 elements and the 12 main meridians).
The third module focuses on:
1. The art of adjusting: we will go through the principles to bear in mind when adjusting. We will revise all the postures seen in the previous modules and we will see in detail how to adjust each one of them.
2. The art of sequencing: we will learn how to sequence from different points of view (physical, energetic, static). We will see what to keep in mind when guiding a class and what to prioritize during the sequence.
3. The teaching practice: having the opportunity to give classes is important for you to connect theory to practice.
In this module you will guide a class to break the ice and to receive the support and feedback necessary to start giving Yin Yoga classes.
By the end of the module: you will have the practice, skills and information necessary to feel confident enough to deepen and share the practice of Yin Yoga, both on a personal level and as a teacher.
Every day during this week there will be a 20 minutes meditation and a guided Yin Yoga practice of 1 and a half hour.
Dates and Schedule
Module 3: Soon new dates!.
Schedule: Friday from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm. Saturday and Sunday from 9:15sm to 1:15pm and from 2:30pm to 7:30pm. Total 20h every weekend.
Who is this course for & Certification
For yoga practitioners, students in teacher training basic (200h) and yoga teachers.
To apply to modules 1 and 2 you will need a regular yoga practice of minimum 6 months, together with a basic knowledge of Yin Yoga (minimum 10 classes).
Admission to module 3 is only for yoga teachers with a 200h Yoga teacher training.
You will be issued a certificate of participation endorsed by Yoga & Yoga Bcn and Yin Yoga.
These modules are also part of our advance level +300h yoga alliance, and torwards the accredited of the Generalitat de Catalunya
Carolina Drake Yin Yoga teacher & Trainer.
Price & Booking
MODULE 1+2: 400€ if paid 10 days ahead of the course and 440€ afterwards.
MODULE 3: 200€ if paid 10 days ahead of the course and 220€ afterwards.
If you have done the 200h training with us, you have an additional 10% discount.
Includes course and manual.
- To register for this training please cover OUR INTERVIEW so that we have your information.
- If you cover the requirements, pay for the course. By registering for the course you confirm that you know and accept our cancellation policy.
Any questions please contact us!